Education: Dmitry Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Higher College for Rational Use of Natural Resources, main course of studies – analytical chemistry for environmental studies.
- IGEM RAS from 2004 to 2013, trainee, senior laboratory assistant, junior researcher.
- FSEU IREA from May 2013 to October 2013, researcher.
- JSC “VNIINM” from 2013 to 2016, researcher.
- JSC “Khlopin Radium Institute” from 2016 to 2018, lead specialist.
- IPGG RAS from 2018 to present time, junior researcher.
Research Interests: stable isotope geochemistry, analytical chemistry of nonmetallic elements and radioactive substances, mass-spectrometry and other instrumental techniques of analysis.